The School Core Values
Kirwara High School Core Values Include:
1. Discipline – express desire to have orderliness and moral uprightness in the conduct of school affairs
2. Team work – Express desire to have corrective responsibility and all inclusive involvement of all in decision making process
3. Respect – Desire to hold other with dignity
4. Innovativeness – Desire to improve and get better ways of conducting the school affairs.
5. Accountability – Desire to utilize the resources at hand to produce the best results economically, efficiently and effectively.
6. Professionalism – Desire to adhere to generally accepted standard of performance and ethics.
7. Continuous learning – Desire to continue equipping and updating skills, knowledge and disposition.